Invisalign's® invisible, removable, and comfortable aligners will give you the beautiful straight teeth you've always wanted. And best of all, no one can tell you're wearing them. Invisalign® is great for adults and teenagers.
What is Invisalign®?
- Invisalign® is the invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces.
- Invisalign® can treat issues like crowding, spacing, deep bites, excessive overjets, crossbites, edge to edge bites, and open bites
- Invisalign® uses a series of clear, removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- Invisalign® has been proven effective in clinical research and in orthodontic practices nationwide.
How Does Invisalign® Work?
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move little by little, week by week - until they have straightened to the their final position.
- You'll visit us about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 - 15 months and the average number of aligners during treatment is between 18 - 30, but both will vary from case to case.
Why are crooked teeth a problem?
- Teeth that are not aligned properly in your mouth can cause abnormal stress on teeth and jaws, and can lead to wearing away of your teeth.
- "Malocclusion", the term for misaligned teeth, can affect your periodontal health. Where teeth are crowded, plaque can hide and cause irritation to the gums. When left untreated, this irritation continues to irritate and cause bone loss.
- Bone loss in periodontal disease is a leading cause of tooth loss in adults.
- According to research, severe periodontal infections may increase the risk of systemic diseases like coronary heart disease, stroke, complications of diabetes, adverse pregnancy outcomes and respiratory diseases
How Are Aligners Made? You'd Be Amazed...
- The aligners are made through a combination of our expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology. They are custom-made to gradually straighten your teeth. Click here to see how it works !
Call our Bucks County Newtown, PA Office at (215) 860-5901 today to see if you may benefit from Invisalign®, we offer a courtesy smile evaluation!